Cheryl C. Jones
Transformational Mindset Coach
I work with women and a few extraordinary men, to transform their beliefs about themselves and what is possible for them by changing their outdated, false and limiting mindset.
Yesterday, as I was driving in my car, the radio was playing Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zeppelin.
As I sang along to that familiar tune, I started to pay attention to the lyrics.
Two lines of the lyrics immediately captured my attention. I had never noticed them before.
Then I wondered if the lyricist had intended them to have the meaning I was getting from them?
The first line goes like this,
Sometimes our words have two meanings.
And the second line says,
Sometimes our thoughts are misgiven.
(But, I heard, misleading)
It suddenly occurred to me just how true those two statements are-especially in the world we live in today.
How often do we have our feelings hurt or feel insulted by the words of others?
And how frequently do our thoughts mislead us, telling us that we are vulnerable, powerless to act, or inadequate?
All too often the stories we tell ourselves are based in false assumptions and misunderstandings, misleading us to believe something that is not true.
Why Is That?
The answer lies deeply within our own self-concept – in how we see ourselves, as our image is mirrored back to us from others.
When we hold thoughts and beliefs that we are not enough, it causes us to feel unworthy and we may fear being exposed as an imposter.
Those beliefs are false, but they keep us stuck in negative and limiting patterns of underachieving and underearning.
If you’ve felt stuck,
Lost your belief in yourself,
Are caught in a cycle of thinking there is no way out,
Or fear that you are running out of time,
your mindset is too limited.
What possibilities would be available to you if you didn’t feel stuck?
If you KNEW there were other options?
How would your life be different? What would change if you fully believed in yourself and in your ability to act on your dreams?
Here's what's been possible for a few of my clients.
Caren started a new business and is steadily adding clients in the middle of a pandemic.
Sarah augmented her business’ focus in response to an unpredictable environment and thrived.
After being laid off for many months and feeling undesirable, Melanie started believing in herself and her abilities and began the search for a bigger position.
Jerry started a successful marketing firm to assist his family-owned franchise and ended up serving other franchise owners in the same industry.
And here's what's been possible for me!
Changing my mindset has empowered me to do things I never thought possible.
Walking The Portuguese Camino, 147 km from Portugal to Santiago, Spain
Starting a weekly podcast to encourage and inform called, the Emotional Self-Mastery Podcast
Writing a self-help book called, Emotional Self-Mastery and its’ Companion Guide
Writing a weekly blog
Learning to edit audios and videos
Improving my relationship with my husband and adult children
Overcoming the feelings of Imposter Syndrome to step out in a bolder way
I have been seeing Cheryl for the past month and have two more sessions left with her. I have gained more insight into myself and my feelings in the past month than I have in 20 years. Cheryl has helped me release emotions I didn’t know were there along with trapped emotions that I have been trying to get rid of. These trapped emotions range from childhood events to recent ones.
Each time an emotion was released I felt a runner's high - without even having to work out! All jokes aside, I have felt better about my current life situations every time I have spoken to Cheryl.
Her positive energy and care is obvious the first time you meet her. She made me laugh and truly smile our very first session and I felt like I could trust her right off the bat. She has helped me not only by releasing trapped emotions but by giving me advice. Her advice has helped my relationships with others as well as my relationship with myself.
Student, Colorado State University
What started as meeting with a mentor to help me better understand my interest in sociology/human dynamics and how I can apply them to a career choice has cultivated into a meaningful and helpful relationship with one of the most generous people I’ve known. Cheryl is simply an expert at knowing people. She understands how to maximize human potential in recognizing and controlling emotions. And she has made it her career goal to help others do the same. Her work and charisma are truly refreshing. The results from opening your mind to Cheryl’s knowledge and guidance on how to best think and live are, well, “simply the best”!
Student, Brandeis High School
I had such a great experience in my Clearing Session. Cheryl helped me move through a traumatic event from my past so I could get unstuck and get on with my life. The best part is that it happened in one session- in less than an hour. And, I didn't have to dwell in my pain, bring up old memories, or write 17 journal pages to get to the other side. Cheryl is like ibuprofen for my soul.
Here's what's possible for YOU
Your life circumstances improve
You earn the money you desire/deserve
You are more confident and strong
You apply for that new position or start a business
You experience cool new adventures
You like and trust yourself more
Your relationships are strengthened
If you are feeling the urge to move swiftly and deliberately in the direction of your dreams, it’s because the Universe is calling you to act.
Act on your behalf and for those you hold dear.
They are counting on you to role model
how to live in this new age.
It's your turn to emerge fully as your authentic self and to shine brightly.
Are you ready?
Let's Get Going!
How can you work with me?
Single 60-minute Session
- This package is perfect if just need a kickstart (or a kick in the pants!)
- During this highly focused, private, one-on-one session we will explore what is IN THE WAY of you reaching your goals, receiving what you really want, and creating your dream.
- Together, we will establish 3 immediate action items that will accelerate your progress.
- (We don’t waste time!)
- You’ll receive a follow-up e-mail one week after your session to assist you with accountability, answer questions that have come up, and provide options for on-going support if needed.
6 Thirty-minute Sessions
- Self-doubt, resistance, fear, and anger and anxiety are common emotions when you’ve suffered a trauma, breakup, layoff, or any experience that has left you emotionally shaken.
- During your 6 thirty-minute sessions, we will be laser-focused on releasing these emotions and others related to the event(s) that have disrupted your life.
- Once you release those emotions and clear the trapped, negative energy surrounding them, your confidence and personal power will be restored.
- You will begin to feel more emotionally stable and ready to live and love again.
7 Sixty-minute Sessions
- Transitions like job changes, preparing for promotion, job loss, separation or divorce, retirement, recovering from loss, or moving from college to career can be difficult to navigate without proper support.
- This package helps you transition from where you are now to a place of alignment with your purpose, goals, and future.
- Together we will work quickly through any false beliefs, past experiences or self-criticism affecting your current reality, your confidence and your sense of personal power.
Small Service-Based Business Coaching
- For a long time, you have thought about starting your own business. Now is the time!