How will this training workshop help me and my business?
- Help you refocus on the priorities of your business’ success
- Improve your decision making
- Enhance your clarity of purpose and awareness of possibilities
- Lift up your attitude so you experience hope, excitement, and enthusiasm
- Help you feel more in control of your life and business
- Upgrade your mindset in times of uncertainty
Who is this training workshop for?
- Solo and small business owners who are flexible
- Speakers, business consultants, coaches, and contract trainers, and more
- Professionals who are tired of waiting and are ready to get refocused and act on their business goals
This training NOT for:
- Large organizations who are not limber
- People who want others to be responsible for their outcomes
- Business owners are waiting to see what happens
- Those who are afraid to be advocates for themselves and their businesses
- People who blame others for their situation or don’t like self-reflection
What will you gain from this training workshop?
- You will learn how to tap in to your innate creativity, capitalizing on your natural skills, talents and abilities to sustain your business in these difficult times.
- You will learn the importance of aligning your thoughts, words, and actions with your goals to get the results you want.
- You’ll recognize and learn to clear limiting self-talk and negative belief patterns that have kept you in a state of fear and held you and your business back from the success you deserve.
- You’ll learn how to influence your internal energy resources to have events and opportunities line-up in your favor.
- You’ll learn the connection between goals and emotions and how they influence one another.
Training Workshop Agenda
- Think Like a Start-up
- Getting into Alignment
- The Power of Intention and Energy
- Goals– Setting the Stage to Realize Your Goals
Refocus & Align Your Business Now
Thursday, May 28
10 AM—11 AM Central Time via Zoom
Bring a friend, colleague, or assistant for FREE
Your Training Workshop Facilitator and Guide—Cheryl C. Jones
Cheryl Jones is an exceptional speaker, facilitator, and executive coach. Her combination of education, training, and expertise enables her to guide business owners toward positive and transformational outcomes.
Over the past 20 years, she has facilitated ‘action-oriented’ retreats for organizations large and small. Organizations such as the San Antonio Spurs, Wells Fargo, Ben E Keith Foods, the US Army Medical Division, various City and County Departments, convention centers and arenas, dental and medical offices, and hospitality management teams have benefited from her expertise. As a result, her clients have experienced higher levels of engagement, productivity and profitability.
For answers to your questions, call 210-545-2378 or email, Cheryl@simplythebestresults.com