A refund will be processed if requested at least five days before the date of the event (example: by Wednesday, 12 noon CT for a Monday event that begins at 7:00 AM CT). After that period, no refund will be given. A refund request must be emailed to Cheryl@simplythebestresults.com
Refunds will be given in full, minus a 5% fee to cover card processing and administrative costs. This refund policy also applies to duplicate and/or mistaken purchases. No refunds are given on membership fees, sponsorship fees, or special bundle offers.
The organization does not issue credits. If you are unable to attend the event for which you’ve purchased a ticket, and you miss the refund deadline, you may send someone in your place.
How to Contact Us
Links to Other Sites
San Antonio Speakers Association Code of Ethics
The purpose of this Code of Professional Ethics is to establish and maintain our reputation for professionalism, dedication, and integrity of the individual member of San Antonio Speakers Association and the Association itself.
The characteristics of honesty, integrity, and professionalism are essential to the success of both the organization and the individual.
Therefore, all members of SASA subscribe to this Code of Professional Ethics as a condition of membership, with the firm belief that each member will strive to uphold the values and reputation of SASA.
- Reputation– A SASA member has the obligation to represent themselves truthfully and professionally, avoiding conduct that may be misleading.
- Professionalism– A SASA member will operate using the highest level of integrity and professional behavior in their business interactions and presentations.
- Respect for Fellow Speakers– A SASA member shall maintain respectful relationship with fellow members and non-members by exhibiting professional courtesy, confidentiality and highest ethical standards.
- Intellectual Property– A SASA member will avoid using intellectual property that belongs to another without written permission or a subscription. This includes music, images, materials, themes, etc.
- Discrimination & Diversity– A SASA member will not discriminate, or participate in activities that would discriminate against or limit access to, any other speaker on the basis of ethnicity, color, creed, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Confidentiality– A SASA member shall maintain confidentiality of client, vendor and other speakers’ personal and professional information and affairs.